The Digital Supply Chain Symposium: the annual event for supply chain professionals
CIMCIL Knowledge Institute is holding its 4th annual symposium on February 20th and we are pleased to invite you as our valued guest.
CIMCIL Knowledge Institute focuses on the academic and business aspects of the Supply Chain & Operations disciplines. We offer an in-depth and pragmatic response to the actual and future challenges in Supply Chain, Operations and Logistics.
The theme for this event is “The Digital Supply Chain” and we have built a future oriented program, covering today’s issues and offering an opportunity to think about the approach to overcome and improve the Supply Chain Operations.
We will have 4 interesting speakers that will give their insights on Supply Chain in the future.
We will end the Symposium with a certification ceremony for all the people that have certified in the year 2019. For people who are certified already, this event is a great way to maintain your certification.
We are looking forward to welcoming you on February 20th!
Dirk Roelens, Partner CIMCIL.
Keynote speeches by:
- Hans Maertens (Managing Director of Voka, Vlaams netwerk van ondernemingen)
- Edwin Van Vlierberghe (Organizes factories with focus on “sustainable” improvement, former Vice-President Supply chain at Bombardier Transportation)
- Bram Desmet (Professor at Vlerick, Author & Supply Chain Visionair & CEO of Solventure)
- Bart Van der Vurst (Data Strategist at element61)
*The presentations will be given in English.
- You are welcome to join us for a sandwich lunch from 12h00.
- The sessions will start at 13h00 and end with a networking drink at 17h15.
- A participation fee of 95,00 EUR will be charged (excl. VAT).
- Second and following participants from the same enterprise will enjoy a 20% discount.
Date & venue
- Thursday February 20th, 2020 from 12h00.
- Living Tomorrow, Indringingsweg 1, 1800 Vilvoorde
- Please visit our website for more information, or don’t hesitate to contact us in case you have any further questions.
CIMCIL Knowledge Institute bvba is a division of Moore.
Vous ne recevez pas encore notre newsletter hebdomadaire ? Inscrivez-vous ici !